TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Gilmore Girls

I'm up for a part on the Gilmore Girls. Needless to say, it is EXTREMELY nerve racking. I taped an audition and sent it to the casting director in L.A. My agent seemed happy with the take but I can't stop thinking about it. It's consuming my life. I keep running over and over in my mind whether or not I did it good enough, whether or not I'll get it. I see Rory's face on everything I do, looking at me, judging me. "are you good enough TJ, are you?" I am completely immersed in and absolutely without any thoughts that don't existing within the Gilmorian world.

It is euphoric and terrifying.

-t

2 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

wow, i just wanted to let you know that i really care for gilmore girls, but i had to go through all this stuff and make my own blog. and i felt really uncomfortable doing it. but its done now, and i just want to let you know that i really care for gilmore girls, and it would just about end my life if you were on it.

karin

10:56 AM  
Blogger tj miller said...

I'm not on it, so that's the end of your possible suicide.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home