TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Possibility of a Sandwich

Tody is a pretty ordinary day. I walked to work for the seven hundredth time it seems like. I work sometimes during the day at a law firm with a bunch of comedians. I got them jobs when I started here. My boss, Grace Jewell, is a wonderful woman who is wise and funny, and could care less about working here. She is very generous to me, and I'm not really required to work any specific hours.
I seriously considered the possibility of getting a subway sandwich for lunch. The pros are all there: $2.49 daily special price, the healthy aspect of all of the fixings, short distance of commute from office. Why wouldn't I get it? I can't think of any reason. Can you? If I can't find a reason not to, so help me God by 1 p.m. today, I will walk into the Subway on State and Kinzie (abouts) and I will buy whatever sandwich is on special today. I swear it on God's face.
I'm having a party this weekend. I can cry if I want to, according to a song.
I'll go to rehearsal for second city, and a scene I wrote called points may go into the regular running order. We'll see--it needs some tweaking but boy oh boy is it getting laughs. It's my first good crack at a Second City style 2 person relationship scene. I think it's the first thing I wrote that is intended for a second city audience.

More things that should not be published on the internet,

-tj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home