TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

I had a really terrible Halloween. I can't imagine why I would want to post that on the internet, but it was AWFUL. Worst one I've had so far. Great. Completely miscommunicated with a girl that I was supposed to be hanging out with, went to a party that my friends weren't into at all, my costume went over much worse than I thought it would, and over all a real bullshit time. I will from now on only go to giant halloween parties at clubs where everything is expensive and I am lost in a crowd of people who are in cliche, hack cosutmes and dancing poorly to music that is appropriately themed.

I did have a great show sunday for the HBO scout for the Aspen Comedy festival and that was good.

Halloween 2005 will go down in my personal history as a bad one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home