TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Updates

I'll be updating my blog as often as I can. I will try to update it every four minutes. I can't promise I'll always do that, but you should check to see if I've updated every five minutes, because there will be periods of time when I am updating constantly, and then other periods where I am inactive for periods of up to and including several months. I ate two reese's peanut butter cups and feel guilty about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger lokokid said...

Canada's next Oscar entry is C.R.A.Z.Y.
C.R.A.Z.Y. has been chosen to represent Canada at the 78th annual Academy Awards in the best foreign film category.
Hey
If you have some time please visit my site Make money home based business

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home