TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My first Blog

I really don't think that I should have a blog. I think blogging is sort of ridiculous, because most of it is uninteresting and useless information, or information that should privately held. In a way this is the manifestation of how ego maniacal human beings are that they would all believe what they write in their journal would be appreciated by the rest of the populace. See, now I'm all worried that people are going to think I was using really big words to try and convey how much I think about stuff. I hate that. I also am pissed that my shoelaces are so thin on my new dress shoes. They keep coming undone. Who could possibly wear these shoes like this and not have the laces come undone? Those sorts of things make me so mad, but then I forget about them so quickly? How can that be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home