TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back in Chicago

I'm back in Chicago, back in the day job office. I'm hardly ever here anymore, i'm surprised they haven't fired me. I'm a good worker when I'm here though. I've got a lot of work to do, and I can't imagine why I would be blogging right now. It's just not a very good use of my time. I mean, I have literally hundreds of pages to abstract, and I'm sitting her blogging away. Blog Dog Style.
I would love for people to email me reasons I should not be blogging, or other things I could be doing with my time rather than blogging.
I didn't sleep very much last night. Two sets, bombed one out and killed the other, and did some improv. Comedy till I die mother f*cckkkaaaaaa

You better believe our tour was awesome to MN and WI. We were killing it all over the cheese curd city.

Later (but not too much later)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home