TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My MySpace Profile is Original

My MySpace profile, www.myspace.com/tjmillerisnotonmyspace is totally original. No one has one like it. Never. It's the most original profile on the internet, probably. And I have every reason to blog about it. I was trying to think of how to be more original than anyone else, and then I figured out how, and I did it. Sometimes it just comes easily to me, I have to be honest. Other times it's really frustrating and hard.
I taught a Level B improv class at Second City and it was really fun. I also did a set at Zanies last night and that was really fun. I am of the opinion that Andy Woodhull is a funny guy. He is a comic that went up.
Get on MySpace and verify that my profile is the most original one out there. Also, copy it onto your profile so that you immediately nullify this entire entry in one electronic foul swoop. Interesting the power we have over eachother, isn't it?

your friend,

TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home