TJ Miller does not have a blog

I shouldn't have a blog. This is my blog about it.

Name:
Location: Chicago, U.S. Outlying Islands

tjmillerdoesnothaveawebsite.com Also, follow me on TWITTER @nottjmiller

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's been a while

since I've posted guys!!! Sorry!! I realize that a lot of you check this daily and I'm not writing much, and I'm going to try and do more of that, but it's hard, I've got so much going on! Okay, first off, two of my cats are sick, sick as dogs LOL! One has gangreen (don't ask me!!) and the other has a degenerative nerve disease that comes only from sever alcoholism. It came as a shock to me and my doctor, who was with me at the veterinarian (in case I pass out!!!). So it's hard enough to keep track of all my animals and their ailments, much less blog on a yearly or bi-annually basis, but I'm TRYIN!!!

talk soon,

tj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home